Cardstock: K&Company (BW Mira Citrus Botanical Die-Cut Glitter Thermography Paper)
Chipboard butterfly: Jenni Bowlin Studios
Patterned paper: Glitz Designs (Sublime: Wacky Stripe—used solid side)
Rhinestones: Glitz (Frosting: Blue)
Felt: Queen & Co (Felt Fusion: Hot Pink)
Organdy ribbon: Stampin’ Up!
Glitter mist: Tattered Angels (Pink Taffy)
Glitter glue: Ranger (Diamond)
Ultra-Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE): Ranger
Chipboard letters: Basic Gray (Wilma)
Stamps/ink: Inque Boutique
Pen: American Crafts (Precision)
Wire, pearl beads: SU!
Rub-ons: American Crafts (Kate); Bo-Bunny (Garden Chic)
- Spray with glitter mist.
- Sprinkle a little UTEE over and melt with heat gun.
- Outline with glitter glue and cover abdomen with glitter glue.
- Make antennae out of wire and pearl beads. Attach to the back of butterfly with double-stick tape folded over to enclose wire ends.
Ribbon Photo Corner
- Lay out length of ribbon and secure if necessary.
- Heat with heat gun. Ribbon will curl.
- Spray raw chipboard with Pink Taffy glitter mist.
- Dry with heat gun.
- Using a light box, trace the label from the Jenni Bowlin packaging. Cut out.
- Use a line journaling stamp and stamp on cardstock.
- Lay template over journaling lines, trace, and cut out.
Assemble page as shown.