Finally...the last two projects I did with Serendipity Scrapbooks March Altered Kit. Stay tuned...this is a new month, so that means new DT projects to post plus I have some Crop Addict projects to post too.
patterned paper: American Crafts (Metropolitan: Café); Dream Street (Sweet Confection: Blueberry Parfait)
cardstock: Bazzill (blue)
glitter: Doodlebug Designs (Tangerine)
glitter chipboard letters: Doodlebug Designs
cardstock: Bazzill (Black Tie)
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
rhinestone brads: Stampin’ Up!
foam adhesive: SU!
paper piercer: Making Memories
photo turns and brads: Creative Impressions
rub-ons: Heidi Swapp
flower jewel: Heidi Swapp
1. Cut scallop edge on blue cardstock (I used another piece of Bazzill scallop paper for a pattern. You can also freehand or use a die-cut machine or corner rounder.) Doodle with white gel pen.
2. Trim Café paper to 11 x 11”. Adhere scallop piece on side.
3. Cut flower out of Blueberry Parfait paper. Adhere to Café.
4. Dab glue in dots following same pattern as on the Dream Street paper then the flowers were cut from. Apply glitter and tap off excess.
5. Cut out small flowers from Blueberry Parfait. Add rhinestone brads to centers and adhere to centers of blue flowers using foam adhesive.
6. Following patterns on Café paper, punch holes using a paper piercer. Now take a long break because you hand is really going to be hurting!
7. Print a 5 x 7 photo. Adhere to right-side of page, slightly tucking under flower. Add rub-on, jewel, and photo turns.
8. Adhere rub-ons under photo.
9. Adhere title, turning some of the letters to change it up a bit.
patterned paper: Sassafras Lass (Serendipity Scrumptious: Tutti Frutti); American Crafts (Metropolitan: Rooftop Garden)
lace cardstock: KI Memories (Pop Culture: Flower Child Socialite)
rub-ons: Fancy Pants (Splendor)
corner rounder: Stampin’ Up!
corner punch: Fiskars
pink cardstock: DMD
white pigment ink: SU!
ribbon: SU! and American Crafts
leafing pen: Krylon
pink rhinestones: unknown
foam adhesive: Miss Elizabeth
buttons: Autumn Leaves (Blackbird)
chipboard monogram: Cosmo Cricket
file kit: Basic Grey
pink emboss powder: SU!
2-Way Glue: EK Success
label maker: Around the Block
label tape: Dymo
gold brads: SU!
button studs: Scrapworks
Crop-a-Dile: We R Memory Keepers
spray adhesive: 3M Photo Mount
1. Use Sassafras Lass for background.
2. Using spray adhesive, layer lace paper on top.
3. Make mat for photo and round corners. Re-punch corners with decorative corner punch. Ink edges with white pigment ink (use heat gun to speed up drying time).
4. Use pink to mat the mat you just made. Round corners and ink edges. Adhere other mat and photo to this mat. Color in the decorative punch outs with gold leafing pen. Adhere rhinestones to corner of photo.
5. Apply rub-ons to photo.
6. Tie ribbon around photo and mats.
7. Adhere to page with foam adhesive.
8. Adhere flowers to page. Adhere buttons to flower centers (if you want to add stitching to your buttons, do it now so you don’t have to stitch through adhesive).
9. Cover chipboard monogram with Rooftop Garden. Smooth out edges with file kit.
10. Apply 2-way glue to edges of monogram and coat with embossing powder and melt with heat gun. Do this a little at a time so your glue doesn’t dry before you get the powder on it. Punch holes with Crop-a-Dile and place brads as shown. Tie a ribbon around monogram and adhere to page.
11. Journal using label maker and adhere to page.
12. Make bullet points with gold button studs. Add stitching to buttonholes.
13. Put pieces of tape on back of layout over the stitching and the studs to keep your page from hanging when putting it in an album.