Kit items (Serendipity Scrapbooks March Altered Kit:
patterned paper: American Crafts (Metropolitan: City Park); KI Memories (Pop Culture: Jacks)
glitter: Doodlebug (Tangerine)
ink: Stampin’ Up!
decorative tape: Heidi Swapp
Happy Birthday stamp: Heidi Swapp
rub-on glitter flowers: K&Company (pink glitter)
embroidery floss: Bazzill (pear)
- Fold 6 x 12” piece of cardstock in ½ to form card base.
- Adhere strip of City Park to piece of Jacks. Trim to fit card front—I made mine 5 ¾ x 5 ¾. Ink edges. Adhere decorative tape over seam.
- Stamp sentiment on left-side of card on little strip.
- On big side, rub-on an adhesive flower and pour glitter. Shake off excess and return to jar. ( I cut my flower center separate so I could use the tangerine glitter for it.)
- Hand-stitch stem and leaves for flower. Pencil in first and make stitching holes with a paper piercer. Stitch and then erase any stray pencil marks.
- Adhere to card front.