Friday, March 14, 2008
March Altered Kit: Serendipity Scrapbooks
patterned paper: American Crafts (Metropolitan: Sydney, Flea Market, Patisserie)
lace paper: KI Memories (Pop Culture: Flower Child Socialite)
glitter letters: Doodlebug Designs
rub-ons: Fancy Pants (Splendor)
rhinestone brads: Stampin' Up!
paint: Making Memories (Manila)
rub-ons: American Crafts (flowers)
adhesive: Xyron (for lace cardstock)
beautiful tag: Making Memories
foam adhesive: Miss Elizabeth
marker: EK Success
bunny punch: EK Success
pen: American Crafts (Precision)
1. Use backside of Patisserie for background. Dry brush off-white paint on cardstock. Apply rub-ons.
2. Trim lace paper into border. Apply adhesive using Xyron machine (can also use spray adhesive or glue dots). Adhere to right side of page.
3. Cut flowers out of Flea Market paper and add rhinestones or rhinestone brads to centers. Arrange on lace paper border with foam adhesive.
4. Cut mat for 5 x 7 picture. Use flower cut outs for embellishments. Adhere to top-left of page. Attach tag and title to photo.
5. Overlap smaller photos (3 x 2 ½).
6. Add journaling.