Megan...a friend from Crop Addict...blog tagged me yesterday! So now I need to tell you 7 things you may not know about me.
1. I've always been deathly afraid of spiders. The farthest back I can remember being scared of them was when I was about 3 or 4. A Daddy Long Leg got on me and was crawling up my arm...still freaks me out to think of that. When I was about 8 or 9, I made myself a Spider Protection Suit because mom was making me go into the cellar to get something for her. Embarrassingly enough, there's pictures.
2. I'm scared of cows. I was chased up the fence by one when I was 7 years old.
3. I'm scared of chickens. When I was 4, mom had some banty roosters that used to chase me and then claw up my legs.
4. I've been to the House of Seven Gables. Pretty cool if you ever have a chance to go!
5. I love kitchen gadgets and tools but I HATE to cook.
6. I've got more online friends than I do real-life friends.
7. I'm a big fan of Star Trek.
Wow...that was actually hard to come up with something. Now I have to tag seven other people!
1. Deb Just Another Scrap Blog
2. Kim A Sweet Smackerel
3. Morgan The Wiebke World
4. Michon Mom, Maid, Middle age
5. Debbie Just a Little Type A
6. Steph Gibson Grapevine
7. Wendi Scrappy Day In Paradise
Take a minute and visit their blogs! You won't be disappointed!! :)