I don't think I've shown you this layout yet. I used a kit from Crop Addict (June or July I think??) and a challenge from Serendipity (show water on your page). I really love how it turned out! Those pics of Colton are too cute. Who knew sprinklers could be so much fun?!?!
Ok...here is one of my DT projects for Serendipity this month. Kristen sent me the Imported Rhythm line from Black Market Paper Society this time. If you haven't seen their paper, it is way cool! It's regular patterned paper that has been textured...think patterned paper mixed with Bazzill cardstock sort of. It's fun to play with! The clipboard is from Stampin' Up! I bought it a few months ago and have been waiting for something to do with it and this was just perfect.
So...how do you make it??? Let me just tell you!
1. Make a template for your clipboard out of regular copy paper.
2. Trace onto patterned paper (Huaca) and cut out.
3. Put on clipboard and adjust to fit.
4. Glue in place. Hint: Glue while still on clipboard…the clip holds the paper in place so it doesn’t shift. Decoupage medium works really well for this.
5. Sand and ink edges.
6. Cut designs out of same patterned paper and run through sticker maker. Adhere to clipboard.
7. Cut flowers out of felt fusion and stick to project.
8. Cut rhinestones off strips of frosting to use as flower centers.
9. Adhere die-cuts and photos to clipboard.
10.Add tags and ribbon and any other embellishments you want.
And the supplies I used...
Patterned paper: Black Market Paper Society (Imported Rhythm: Huaca, Juggernaut)
Felt: Queen & Company (Felt Fusion)
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs (Frosting: Clear)
Clipboard: Stampin’ Up!
Decoupage medium: Plaid (Mod Podge)
Sanding tools: Basic Grey (Precision File Kit)
Ink: SU! (Summer Sun Craft)
Die-cutter: Provo Craft (Cricut)
Cartridge: Provo Craft (Tear Drop)
Glitter glue: Ranger (Stickles: Pink)
Jump rings: Making Memories
Tag: Making Memories
Foam adhesive: Scotch
Ribbon: American Crafts
Satin ribbon: SU!
I'm not sure why my fonts are all screwed up right now. I copied the instructions directly from my Word document that I sent to Kristen. I just need to get a pdf writer and link it so it'd look better. Oh well! I'll have some more in a day or two! Until then....