This is another one of my projects from my September Serendipity projects.
Patterned paper: Black Market Paper Society (Import Rhythm: Didgerido, Juggernaut, Bongos)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Bling)
Ticket corner punch: Stampin’ Up!
Curvy trimmer: Creative Memories
Black ink: Inque Boutique
Die cut machine: Provo Craft (Cricut)
Cartridge: Provo Craft (Making the Grade)
Black marker: SU!
Rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs (All Mixed Up: Beetle Black)
Foam adhesive: Scotch
Scallop circle punch: SU!
1 3/8” circle punch: SU!
stamps: October Afternoon (Notebook Doodles, Detours)
journaling pen: American Crafts (Precision)
¼” circle punch: SU!
quote rub-on: Die Cuts with a View
1. Tear edges of Didgerido and adhere to cardstock.
2. Cut mat for large photo (4 ¼ x 6 ¼ with trim) out of Juggernaut. Ink edges. Adhere photo to mat.
3. Cut a curvy strip of Didgerido (stripe side), ink edges, and adhere about 2/3 the way to the bottom of your page.
4. Cut title out of solid side of Bongos. Ink edges with black marker. If you ink from behind, then you won’t get any stray marks on top of your letter if your marker should slip. Adhere with foam adhesive. Use rub-ons or stamps if you need to fill in your title more.
5. Punch out flowers from Juggernaut paper with ¼” punch and adhere to circles bordering the larger circles on the Didgerido paper.
6. Finish embellishing as desired.