Patterned paper: Black Market Paper Society (Imported Rhythm: Bongos, Shruti Stick)
Transparency: Hambly (Vintage Plaid)
Paperclips: Doodlebug Designs (Cute Clips: Birthday Girl)
Felt: Queen & Company (Felt Fusion)
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs (Frosting: Clear)
Adhesive dots: Glue Dots, Intl.
Border punch: Fiskars (Threading Water Punch)
Felt flowers: Stampin’ Up!
Foam adhesive: Scotch
Foam letters: American Crafts (Thickers: Smoothie)
Black ink: Inque Boutique
Journaling pen: American Crafts (Precision)
1. Cut strip of transparency. Attach to middle of yellow side of patterned paper…either put your adhesive under the printed parts or be aware of where you are going to place your felt fusion and photos and place your adhesive under that.
2. Adhere felt over transparency.
3. Cut 1 ½” strip of polka dot paper (back of yellow). Trim one long edge with decorative scissors or border punch. Adhere to top of layout.
4. Cut 1 7/8” strip of striped paper and adhere to bottom of layout.
5. Adhere photos to layout as shown (4 x 6, 3 x 5, 2 ½ x 2).
6. Add title. Adhere large rhinestones to dot the “i”.
7. Adhere extra flowers. Use rhinestones from Frosting strips for flower centers.
8. Cut journaling block out of yellow. Add journaling. Ink edges and doodle around edges. Adhere on top of felt and transparency layer.