Patterned paper: Cherry Arte (Girl Power: Candy Flowers, All About Girls)
Rub-ons: Cherry Arte
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs (clear arrows, blue strips)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Bling: Bank Roll)
Flower template: made from Doodlebug Flower bouquet
¾” punch: Stampin’ Up!
distress tool: SU!
distress ink: Ranger
foam adhesive: Paper Studio
1. Cut flower border out of Candy Flowers paper, distress and ink edges.
2. Even up the leftover piece of Candy Flowers. Distress and ink. Line up stripe side under flower border. Adhere to left-side of cardstock background.
3. Cut title out of All About Girls paper. Adhere to stripe paper using the flowers as a guide.
4. Adhere 4 x 6 photo to page. Adhere heart rub-ons to left side of photo. Adhere small rhinestone strip along left side of photo.
5. Cut out flowers from Candy Flowers paper. Distress and ink. Punch flower centers from same paper but use the opposite side. Distress, ink, and adhere to flowers with foam adhesive. Adhere grouping to corner of photo.
6. Adhere rhinestone arrow so it is pointing at photo subject. Adhere rub-ons around it.Adhere rub-ons and large rhinestones (cut from strip) to lower right corner.