Patterned paper: Cherry Arte (Girl Power: Sweet Cuddles, All About Girls)
Felt: Queen & Co.
Rub-ons: Cherry Arte
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby (pink); Stampin’ Up! (white)
Black ink: Excelsior
Tab punch: SU!
Black pen: EK Success (Zig Writer)
1. Cut shapes out of All About Girls paper; ink edges.
2. Fold over corner of Sweet Cuddles paper and ink edges. Place on coordinating cardstock but don’t adhere yet.
3. Cut piece of felt to go under fold. Adhere felt using patterned paper as a guide. Adhere patterned paper to cardstock.
4. Cut title out of All About Girls paper and ink edges. Adhere one of the circle shapes in corner of background. Adhere title on top of it.
5. Adhere other circles to photo corner.
6. Adhere rub-ons on cardstock corner.
7. Punch tab out of white cardstock. Adhere rub-ons and write journaling. Adhere to folded corner.
8. Add rhinestones in upper-left corner of layout.