Patterned paper: Cherry Arte (Girl Power: Pillow Fight, All About Girls); Glitz Designs (Sublime: Wacky Stripe)
Rub-ons: Cherry Arte (I Love You); Cosmo Cricket (Elementary)
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!
Color pencils, blending pencil: Sanford (Prismacolor Lightfast)
Foam adhesive: The Paper Studio
Stamps: Inque Boutique (journaling circle); SU! (all the rest)
Red pen: American Crafts (Slick Writer)
Turquoise marker: SU!
White gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
1. Fold corners of Pillow Fight over and adhere down. Adhere to black cardstock. Draw stitching on corners of patterned paper with white gel pen. Add red and turquoise brads in exposed corners of black cardstock.
2. Cut strips from Wacky Stripe paper. Adhere to background.
3. Cut title out of All About Girls paper. Color with color pencils. If you use Prismacolors, you can blend the colors using a blending pencil. Adhere to layout using foam adhesive.
4. Stamp journaling blocks. Use Cosmo Cricket rub-ons for part of journaling. Adhere with foam adhesive.
5. Adhere photos (2-4 x 6; 1-3 x 4 photos used here). Apply corner rub-on from Cherry Arte to one corner of one of your photos.