Patterned paper: Glitz Designs (Sublime: Doodly Floral, Splatter); Cherry Arte (Girl Power: All About Girls)
Felt: Queen & Co.
Rhinestones: Glitz Designs
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket (Elementary)
Ticket corner punch: Stampin’ Up!
Black pen: EK Success (Zig Writer)
1/8” hole punch: Fiskars
foam adhesive: The Paper Studio
color pencils: Sanford (Prismacolors)
1. Cut title out of Cherry Arte paper.
2. Punch corners of photo with ticket corner punch.
3. Place photo on Splatter paper. Freehand a frame around it and cut out (outline with a black pen first if you want). Adhere to background.
4. Adhere title to background using foam adhesive.
5. Trim rhinestone strip into 9 individual squares. Place 3 in 3 of the photo corners.
6. Cut flowers and little circles out of felt. Adhere a little grouping in fourth corner of photo. Scatter more flowers in flower border at bottom of background. Adhere the little circles to the flower centers (the flowers on the stems).
7. Use rub-ons for part of journaling and color in with color pencils and handwrite the rest, wrapping it around the photo.Cut a butterfly out of Splatter and trace with black pen. Fill in any details you want. Adhere by title and doodle in antennas and flight trail.