Patterned paper: Daisy D’s (Wonder Years Collection: Sing); Cherry Arte (Girl Power: Girl Power)
Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs (Sugar Coated: Limeade)
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket (Elementary)
Bling arrows: Glitz Designs
Slide mounts: unknown
Ink: Inque Boutique
Photo corner punch: Stampin’ Up!
Flower punch: Stampin’ Up!
Slick Writer: American Crafts
rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs (All Mixed Up: White)
1. Photos are 5 x 7, 3 x 5, 1 ¼ x 1 ¾ (there are 3 of these).
2. Cover slide mounts with stripe paper and ink edges. Adhere small photos to back. Punch out small flowers from glitter paper and doodle a flower center. Adhere to corners of slide mounts.
3. Trace scallop frame on back of glitter paper for the 3 x 5 photo. Cut out and doodle around edge. Adhere photo on top. Adhere to the birthday cake image on the Sing paper.
4. Adhere 5 x 7 to upper right-side of paper at a tilt. Punch photo corners out of glitter cardstock and stripe paper and layer. Doodle on glitter cardstock corners and adhere to photo.
5. Adhere rhinestone arrow (cut the strips apart to be able to place them the way you need) from the title area over to photo.
6. Use Cosmo Cricket rub-ons for title.
7. Adhere slide mount frames in the bottom-right corner.
8. Journal around birthday cake.