orange cardstock: Bazzill
glitter cardstock: Doodlebug Designs
rub-ons: Scenic Route (Afterthoughts)
ticket corner punch: Stampin’ Up!
corner rounder: SU!
- Fold a 6 x 6 square of cardstock in ½.
- Cut stripe paper to 2 ¾ x 5 ¾. Fix corners how you want or just leave them (I used a ticket corner punch).
- Tie 8” ribbon around stripe and adhere to card base. Hint: Tie ribbon ends 1st close to the ends. Then figure out where on your paper you want the knot to go. Clip the loop keeping your placement in mind and just tape the free ends behind your paper. This will help you not waste a lot of ribbon.
- Cut a 2 ½ x 3” piece of glitter cardstock. Round corners. Re-color with a marker or ink pad. Turn over on scrap piece of paper and rub to remove excess ink (or dab with a paper towel).
- Use Staz-on to stamp image on glitter cardstock. Color with markers and remove excess ink. Adhere to card front.
- Apply rub-ons underneath stamped piece.