Thursday, March 6, 2008
The layout is about Colton. He has started using his diaper like a pocket--kinda like Tommy on the Rugrats. He was so proud of himself!! This is another one I did for the March Altered Kit at Serendipity Scrapbooks.
patterned paper: Dream Street Papers (Sweet Confection: Taffy and Caramel Corn)
glitter: Doodlebug Designs (Tangerine)
rub-on: Scenic Route (Afterthoughts)
glitter chipboard alphabet: Doodlebug Designs
corner rounder: EK Success
hole punch: Fiskars
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
white alpha rub-ons: Doodlebug
black marker: Zig Writer by EK Success
2-Way Glue: EK Success (for glitter)
1. Use Caramel Corn as base for layout.
2. Doodle inside sunburst with white gel pen.
3. Round left-side corners of 5 x 7 photo. Adhere to a slightly larger mat made from Taffy. I made the long side of the mat a little longer than normal so I could scallop the edge. Apply rub-on word to photo.
4. Apply 2-Way glue to 3 sides of mat and sprinkle on glitter. Tap off excess and return to jar. Punch little holes in scallops and doodle around them. Adhere to upper-right of page.
5. Cut a 3” square of Taffy. Cut in ½ diagonally. Cut triangle out of middle of one of the ½’s to form a photo corner. Apply glitter and doodle. Adhere to bottom-left corner of page.
6. Create title with glitter chipboard alphas and line up with photo corner. Adhere.
7. Freehand stars and arrow and cut out. Adhere to page.