This month our challenge was to do a layout with a lot of stuff. We had to use 5 different patterned papers, bling, ribbon, staples, handwriting, paint, chipboard, and photos. I'm trying to finish Colton's 1st year book so I made another page for him using the challenge. I really like how it turned out, too! As always, I challenge you to try these items on your next layout. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. We're supposed to use as much stuff as we can but I didn't want to busy up my layout too much.
Oh, BTW...my card was one of the three picked to be voted on in the Demo Planner Challenge so I am glad about that!! My first time being picked too! The card that won is very pretty so congratulations to her!
Supplies: Kraft cardstock (Stampin' Up!); patterned paper (Kaleidoscope by My Mind's Eye); chipboard (Lisa Bearnson's Mega Chipboard Kit); paint (Making Memories); flowers (Prima); ribbon (SU!); chalk (SU!); rhinestone brad-blue (SU!); large crystal rhinestones (The Beadery); mini rhinestones (unknown); foam tape (Miss Elizabeth--Dollar Tree); Glue Dots (Glue Dots International); pop-up glue dots (SU!); staples-green (Making Memories); "precious" staple and Fastenator (EK Success); Chocolate Chip ink pad and Stampin' Write marker (SU!); Chocolate writer (Zig Memory Systems, EK Success); date stamp (Colorbok); liquid glue (Tombow); Diamond Glaze (JudiKins); sewing machine and thread