I was just tagged...twice actually...by a couple of friends from Crop Addict. If you are a man reading this, YES, you can have friends you've never met before!!! Must be a girl thing but it does happen! Debbie and Morgan both got me!
Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here's 7 facts about me:
1. I worked in a daycare for 1 week (with a bunch of 18 mths-2 yr olds) by myself. They about killed me and I quit. I was pretty fresh out of high school and had no idea what I was getting myself into. I love kids just don't love taking care of anyone's but my own (or close friends). And, I still want another one!
2. I was valedictorian of my high school class.
3. I walk with my big toe pointing up...have no idea why but that is the first place I'll wear out a pair of shoes.
4. I love music...anything from Enya to Aerosmith to whatever as long as it's not gangster rap or just horrible to listen to.
5. Brannon and I met at work. He saw me up on his floor one day and ask the mail clerk who I was. He didn't know but then 2 weeks later my sister started working in the mail room also. Donnie and her started talking one day and somehow the whole thing with Brannon came up and she and Donnie decided to play matchmaker. We emailed a couple of times back and forth before we actually met. I also worked in Human Resources so I knew more about him than he did me!! Then, when I first saw him my first thought was "Oh no! It's that nerd from the parking lot!!" He always got to work just seconds before I did and always carried (and still does) a briefcase. I used to think to myself that it'd just be my luck that he was the one I was supposed to marry...I always figured it would be a nerd. And lo and behold...here we are 6 1/2 years later!!! I wouldn't trade him for anything!
6. I always have to do things by the book. I hate breaking rules. I always want step-by-step instructions so I don't mess up projects and then after I've made it once, I can usually adapt it for something else. I don't like open-ended directions at all!
7. I'm scared to death of flying (yep...been on a few planes and they were horrible) and scared of traveling by on water (which is going to be interesting if I ever win cruise from Stampin' Up!).
Now to tag someone else...not sure if any of you have been tagged...if so, I'm sorry for the repeat!
Yall have a good night and weekend!!