Ok...now I'll quit hijacking my own article and get to the tutorial!!
1. Cut cardstock to 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 and stamp if desired.
2. With the short ends at the top and bottom, score at 1 1/4" and 7 1/4".
3. Turn cardstock, making long sides at the top and bottom, and score at 4 1/2" and 6".
4. Cut all 4 short score marks (the 1 1/4" marks) up to the long score mark.
5. Fold and crease all score marks with a bone folder.
6. Fold long side tabs and use corner rounder to round out the top.
8. Make handles out of coordinating patterned paper (can use cardstock instead if you want). You can make them any size but mine are 1" x 12".
9. Run handles over bone folder--this will curl them, making it easier to form handles.
10. Adhere handles to box--on the inside if you are ready to be done or on the outside if you still want to play! If you are putting them on the outside, don't adhere all the way until the next step.
11. Punch out 4 tabs with the round tab punch. Fold in 1/2...put adhesive on the inside so they will stay folded. Make sure your handle end will be covered by tab and adjust, if necessary. Adhere the handle and then the tab on top.
To make scalloped edge with corner rounder:
1. Take paper guide off of punch...this removes easily and will not break it...I promise!!
2. Turn over and make first punch. I like to make my first punch off the edge of the paper a little bit so I don't have anything hanging off.
3. Line the corner of the punch with the corner of the last cutout and punch again. (Sorry my pictures are blurry...it's hard to take them one-handed! )
4. Continue doing this all the way to the end. Practice on scrap paper before you try it on your project. It takes a little getting used to!
Supplies (all from Stampin' Up!): stamps (Baroque Motifs, Perfect Presentation); cardstock (Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla); patterned paper (Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper); ink (Purely Pomegranate Classic ink, Garden Green Stampin' Write marker, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker); bone folder; corner rounder; round tab punch; dimensionals; Purely Pomegrantate stitched grosgrain ribbon