Wednesday, September 19, 2007
This layout actually started out as my project for Crop Addict. The chipboard flower was supposed to be a picture frame. I painted and crackled a couple of leftover stamp blocks (from when I went unmounted) and was going to attach the flower somehow. Then, I decided to make it an earring tree. I punched my holes and set my eyelets...two to a petal...and mod podged my paper to the front. I attached a hinge to the back that was screwed into the wood blocks. Didn't like it...so now it's a clock on a layout! So now I have 5 layouts and no project but I'm still trying! I've got something else in mind so we'll see how it goes. As has been usual lately, everything is from Crop Addict's October Kit except for a few things: Mod Podge; eyelets, chocolate ribbon, and chocolate marker (outline letters) from Stampin' Up!; paint from Making Memories; and the other chocolate marker (journaling) from EK Success. Oh, and I sanded my journaling block a little so the journaling would be clearer.
Posted by Kim at 8:09 PM